This program is available to households with 1-4 people that make $89,500 or less and have a minimum credit score of 640 with the potential to qualify for credit scores as low as 620. The program provides traditional financing for 30 years with mortgage rates similar to FHA and Conventional financing ~ currently around 4.25%.
If you have 5-8 people in your household and make $118,150 or less – CLICK HERE to see the homes available.
This is an opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings for buyers that intent to occupy the home as their primary residence throughout Hill Country.
- Meet income-eligibility ($89,500 for 1-4 persons) or ($118,150 for 5-8 persons)
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation
- Have not been suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria
To obtain a Pre-Approval for this program, please contact our preferred lender Bill Holleman and mention DrippingSpringsRealEstate.com. Having used Prime Lending for the majority of our own financing and our clients, we exclusively trust Bill Holleman to get the job done right the first time.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The Austin Board of REALTORS®. ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from ACTRIS through the date and time shown below.